what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Dream Trips

Confession of a travel dream-holic:
I am, more often than not, insanely thinking about the fanciful places I want to travel to. Like I go crazy just thinking, ey! 

and to wrap up ten (10) of my mind's insane thinking picks...
Apart from Seoul, Korea which definitely at the very top (Apparently because I was granted a Tourist Visa just lately)
Photo credit: traveladventureeverywhere.blogspot.com
it would be,
Maldives.
Photo credit: creativeroots.org
Venice, Italy.
Photo credit: destinationtour.blogspot.com
 Santorini, Greece.
Photo credit: greeceyachtcharter.com
Los Angeles, California
Photo Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org
Cape town, South Africa.
Photo credit: lonelyplanet.com
Switzerland.
Photo credit: hiddentreasures101.blogspot.com
 Phi-phi Island, Thailand.
Photo credit: asiaexplorers.com
Paris, France
Photo credit: gloriousphu.com
Istanbul, Turkey.
Photo credit: worldalldetails.com
And If I had to survive in one place for the rest of my life, this heaven on earth would be it,
Photo credit: picturesofholland.nl
 Holland
 (More to come on all beautiful dear-Philippines places I have ever dreamed visiting)
Have a happy Saturday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...