what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Don't miss life. How is that?

You've got to jump off the cliff all the time and build your wings on the way down." 
~Ray Bradbury
I guess I always do. Like all the time. But, sure, I've got dysfunctional wings this time. I seriously want life to take me somewhere and make me forget everything, really. Some place I could go to keep a little chunk of my sanity intact. I knew how things would come to an end this way. As much as I hate that I have to stop, I know I would hate it more to see myself without just a little clue as to why to keep things going.

They said, "Don't miss life". How is that?

2 comments:

Pamsoy said...

tricky hanggaw.

it depends on the "punctuation mark" or the "question mark"...

whichever it is, I still love you. and we deserve to enjoy life, be loved because we are extra-ordinary beautiful women, in & out, who matter in this so called Wild World.

2 Thumbs up for Rock & Roll!

nELitA. said...

hanggaw, all thanks for all the sweet lovin':)

Kapuy na bitaw kog hilak hanggaw oie. Sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...