what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cheers to all kabayans!

For a pinoy like me, I couldn't be any happier to read an article (or two) like here,


Cheers to all kabayans! A round of applause.

It's very clear the point of the article is accent, which I couldn't agree more. Filipinos speak English with clarity, having the message being sent accross easily comprehensible. But in all fairness to the Indians, they speak fluent English really. They just have their very own distinctive accent most Filipinos, I for one, find it sometimes hard to understand.

On a more personal preference note, I have a strong fascination and applause with British and Australian accent although I can hardly understand a word. I just love hearing them talk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...