what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

a 3-day detox

or shall I say, a 3-day fruit feast (as in, all-fruit) for which today's my third day. Yay!
Thank goodness I'm sticking it out to this day.

It was quite the hardest getting past my hunger all day yesterday. I was almost tempted to eating rice and some pancit canton with my roomies but all thanks to my internal guidance system pushing through, I'm feeling quite proud of myself today.

I feel clean and light, however a little worried if I'm losing weight anyway. I intended a body cleansing of toxins only but I'm guessing I'm dropping a pound or two already. Hopefully, I'll gain them back after shooting some heavy foods tomorrow. lol.

So far I'm feeling great, though.
Bon Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...