what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

and now you're 2, love!

When I started blogging with a sad post (how ironic i'm laughing at it this time though), exactly 2 years ago today, I was a lousy blogger (still am) taking note of my desperation for inspiration. I don't know but I get like extra bit enthusiastic to write when I feel sad and so wanting to let my pains run out. As in, all out.


Thankfully, I don't write usually sad things anymore this time as much as I used to. But, pardon me, it looks like am writing everything non-sense, too. You see, am balance like that. Haha.


Today, am marvelling how time flies, really. Before I was crazy just about Friendster. Then came fb-ing. Now I'm glad I'm holding up without them but, of course, not without my flashes flashing!


And now you're two, love!

Hurray on your second year mark!I hope to love you even more this year and the years to come...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...