what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wave no goodbye


If there is one thing that I can't live without, not that I'd really die, it's my laptop I'm having with me nearly 4 years now.
The battery has not been really working fine plus the usual need of some wiggling of the power cord before it starts charging because I suspected not too long there's something wrong in its power receptacle. Loose power jack whatever.
When I got home from work yesterday, my neice (Jen-jen) gave me a bit of a heartbreak when she said my laptop doesn't charge, however she tried too many times, anymore. And it just got looser after I fiddled it with little-to-no patience because I insisted it's not overdue for a change. Well, because buying a new one or sending it off to a service center even is so out of my budget for now.


Before I could throw my temper tantrums thinking it has finally retired, I decided I needed a dose of patience (and said a little prayer) to wait until tonight and wave no goodbye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...