what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

so meant to be together

GREEN MANGO paired with BAGOONG (Sauteed Shrimp Paste)?!?...collapse!

I have a serious weakness for this combo. These two are just so meant to be together, I say. For a non-Filipino, it might not be cool-sounding. But I tell you, anyone, give it a taste test and you'll go flat out mad. Haha. Well, it's the very Filipino nature to have a mango with bagoong love-affair like that.

Now I'm banana-dancing (if you know how that emoticon's like, you'd capture so much of my happy belly) because I have a green-mango-loving week.

As in, nothing wasted. Yay!

2 comments:

Syigim said...

wow this is really new to me! usually malaysians eat sour green mango with a dip of soy sauce mix with sugar. try it!! :)

nELitA. said...

hi syigim, yes i normally do either way and it actually gets me homesick thinking just that.The taste of sour, sweet and salty all at the same time is just yumm.
You gotta try this bagoong too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...