what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Monday, May 16, 2011

thursday re-cap

This is a 3-day overdue so, shall i say thursday re-cap?

There was the expensive dinner at the 'Belgian Beer Cafe' inside Crowne Plaza hotel followed by some evening cocktails at the 'Vista Lounge' inside and lobby-level InterContinental Dubai Festival City. Whew. Richie Rich. Biggie.

Well it was our leaving European office mate, GP, who took us out that evening and gave us a taste of Europe, actually. Hail gallant, GP!

Here's a picture of the ladies, sure was posed, while waiting for their orders,
 And mmm...you guess (by my face) wasn't really posed, dont you?!?

With my face, the Belgian meal was so fantastic. I'm a mussels lover so I had a big pot of Moules Marinière served with some deli Belgian frites and a Belgian dipping mayo. Belgian much huh! Haha. In the Philippines, this is more like Tinolang Tahong. Minus the white wine, i guess so. Classic and sailor style. I swear I'm going to learn how it's cooked. Else I have to find a Belgian. Lord, have mercy on me. LOL.


the picture was just before i empty the pot:)

and the guys, sure wasn't really posed. We're sorry, gentlemen. You don't really mind us snapping you a photo when you're so enjoying your foods, do you? Ahihi...bon appetit!

And onto the cocktails moment at the Vista Lounge...
I only had a bottle of strongbow. It is the best bar and the hottest so far, for me. So elegant, so romantic. Just perfect! Beautifully interiored giving anyone an excellent view of the DFC harbour and the city, complete with live piano music to heavenly die for. Hey, the wonderful pianist can play your favorite songs by request, people. He makes a really,really good pianist and believe me, you will fall in love with him. So i'm telling you now,


come to love, come to vista!

2 comments:

Pamsoy said...

uyyy kinasikatan man mo uy..

nya nganu naa man si jen jen dnha???

ksaikat ni jen jien

nya rock imo blouse gaw...

nELitA. said...

yes ky ang plan unta was manlibre c kuya pero ad2 sa comedy bar daun mas maau nuon nga na hijacked mi sa iyang amo, d ba? tenchu hanggaw.hnatag mana mariano gud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...