what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Friday, May 20, 2011

reading and finishing it off for a challenge

I am, as my closest friends know, NOT a reader. NOT at all.
And this book has decayed for, like, 3 years now. An ex-boif gave it and it just got put away.

Unread. Tossed aside. Out of sight. Out of mind. Forgotten.

I remember i tried reading a chapter (or two) but had not gotten a little further. Lost my littlest interest. Got extralazy. Bored and ended up sleeping. I am not sure if it is the book but, sure, it is the incredibly no-interest-at-reading ME that was so putting it off.
Now that i found it just in time the energy is all here,

I am reading it again. Boo!
Seriously. Uh-hmm!
For real. Okaay!


And I'll finish it off before May ends (fingers crossed, here). Believe me (as in, no self-doubt).

It is a matter of challenge i am putting on myself and, my friends, please cheer me on :D
*flipping the pages on chapter 1...

p.s
Can anyone recommend me some good reads of mystery and romance, please? I want to get my reading hopes up. Straight-faced.

2 comments:

Pamsoy said...

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheeriiinggg...

nELitA. said...

hahaha.nahuman jd naq hanggaw. PLUS, can u believe i'm actually reading the 'ikatulo'? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...