what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

let's get heard

Become a panel member, express yourself and get heard.
Not just that. You will also get paid.

Now everyone, read. This isn't one of those online scams, I tell you. I am talking about a site here that conducts online surveys. Take utmost 15 minutes of your time to complete a survey that earns you a dollar or more.

It is YouGov Siraj.
To those of you living somewhere in the Middle East and would somehow like to earn a little money the easiest way, sign up fast!

The survey doesn't come too often, by the way. You will be sent an announcement through your e-mail.

I understand I will get paid when I reach 5000 points equivalent to 50 short surveys, the least. I now have 100 points from completing YouGov Siraj profiling survey just today. Yay! I get so excited.

Each short survey earns you 100 points or a dollar. Good enough, right? Think like nobody in the world will give you a dollar even after many moons of fb-ing. Just think.

Sure there are people like me who don't mind earning from answering polls, however little. So, go sign up and see for yourself.

Yalla, let's get heard.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...