what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

smirky joycee, happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Joyceee!

I remember [with this photo] my first vacation like it was only yesterday... Ahh, I miss Cebu. And I miss Joycee too.

She is a very good friend I got along working in CIE. My first thought of her was "looks a little mean!" I didn’t know much about her, but I did notice her usually giving smirks when talking to someone like you-are-weird kind of thing. And she raises her eyebrows like question mark a lot. I think I'm good at reading facial expressions. Specially mysterious with a hint of sarcasm smirks. Maybe because I do the same thing. It takes one to know one, naturalleh. Capital YES. *snarky

She's a kind of loving yet bitchy. HAHA. That's why we got along. We have these facial expressions that say something without saying. To me, that's a talent.

One wrong word...mispronounced word, and we threw a double eyebrow mollified raise. We laughed that articulate way. Isn't it cute? Because there's not a lot of gestures really. Hehe

Meanness aside, she gives sympathy and comforts a lot. That's why I love her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...