what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

i wanna go prank someone!

Today's April Fools' Day!
Go prank everyone or get pranked like me! whoaaaaaa

In the first place, I didn't know it so there's no way I could have skipped. Here's what happened in the office a little earlier today.
Our senior secretary, Roshan, asked me to come to his table and here went the conversation:


Roshan: Hmmn...[serious face] how long do you want to stay or do you want to stay longer here?

Me: Why? [confused]
Roshan: Because... [staring at his PC]
Me: Because why Roshan?
Roshan: Because one of you and Arlette has to go
Me: Really? Who said like?
Roshan: the boss
Me: Ohh...okay let me go. Arlette will stay.
Roshan: Okay, Arlette has to stay, anyway.
Me: Yeah.Actually, i have an offer from Menchie's company and I'm just thinking hard whether or not to accept
Roshan: [starts to laugh]...today's april fools' day, april fool!
Me: whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [jumping out]
Roshan: Now, something has came out huh!
Me: [jumping non-stop and kickboxing Roshan this time] whoaaaaaaa...that was in all honesty. God I hate you Roshan! I hate you...I hate youuuuuuuuu!


Now, y'see?!?
Hell, i wanna go out and prank someone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...