what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 'The Bar' Day Myat!





So has time gone like supersonic or are we just getting old? Nyahaha!

Today is my friend Emma's nth birthday. Think I am smarter than to create and complete one algebraic equation for that. I didn't use [blank]birthday either because i know I am smarter than to fill in the blank too. *Wink*.

She's one of those friends I aspire to be like, in case she doesn't know. How she doesn't stew in her unhappiness, I soo admire. How she gets wild and rock the world at times, she's got my two thumbs up and of course how she stands out amazingly in several genres, I salute!

Many happy returns and smiles and fantasies and realities and greatness and blah-blahhs (afraid I might not end the and-and's here). I hope she never worries of her age. Or else, I'mma be worrying mine too. I am weeks older than her, I know.

Anyhoo, am sorry I am unable to give her a gift today. But hey the video here is something I think is just as good as one. Haha. They're hot (hmm...pardon me if they're not just as damn hot as I suppose she imagines though), young and good looking males singing right for her! Wahehe.

Anyways, happy birthday my friend! Keep dreaming. The best is yet to come. Mwahhhugsss

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...