what's new?!?

flashes flashing!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

if i were fifteen going on sixteen...

Surely I would have sniffed myself to sleep having no party today. But I am THIRTY. Or one metaphor, I have aged the brandy. No money. No party. But it's OKAY!

I have these birthday presents, anyway. Weee!*Plugging* Thanks to Polatex, Rose and a colleague for the gifts...for the happiest of birthday wishes from my family and the bestest of friends...and to Pamyoks who had her way of greeting me---an entry here, my-smitten-friend, i likey.*Waves*

I've got an international call, by the way. And that, people, is why I am so chirpy today. Ehem...ehem
Quoting Ahem "Special Person"...More ehems.

Right now I am lying on my bed while I write this, nibbling ferrero and enjoying my happy birthday until i drift off to sleep.

Happy Thirty to Me!

3 comments:

JaMai said...

wooweeeeeeee manay happy birthday to ya! churi no geps por u, ini nlang uli nmu dri ha.. hehehe mmmuuuaaaaahhhhhhh

cHaQee said...

Shine its a very HAPPY DAY FOR PRESENTS...being 30 isnt all that different from going on 30...hahaha so enjoy life...and live well...
K A M P A I!!!!
WAB U

Pamsoy said...

estebat.. happy happy..

remember the bet.. u owe me an okay-okay this saturday.. becuase ur the special person of the special person hu called u on ur special day/

hay special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...